December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday,Vincent!

Two years ago, God blessed us with our 2nd Angel...Vincent Guy! Oh, he is a little rascal and stubborn as heck, but he sure does make every day a blessing to our family! He is funny, sweet, sensitive and has a truly contagious laugh! We love you Bubby!!!





































This morning, he decided to wake me up at 4:30! I think he wanted to make sure I remembered how early we had to get to the Hospital. But we did get to cuddle and I was the first to whisper Happy Birthday in his ear!



And here he is with his Birthday Toast this morning, which HE LOVED! (Yes, a Fancy Nancy plate and Pink candle...what do you expect with a Fancy Sister!). Now we are off for some bouncing fun at Wild Kingdom!


5 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

Yeah he wore the crown, for 1 pic at least right?!?! Happy birthday little man!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Vincent!

Meagan Kenney said...

I can't believe he's 2 already! Seems like yesterday you told me you were pregnant with him! Happy Birthday Vincent! xoxo

Bianca said...

Happy Birthday Vincent! Have a great party tomorrow little Guy!

terenjaxteegan said...

Those pics with the song made me totally tear up- he looks so happy to be having his turn with the traditional "toast." Love ya Vin!