December 21, 2010

A Day Like Today...

Today we had a sick little girl who had a rough night of coughing and congestion. We needed to stay in and rest...So, we watched ABC family Christmas movies ALL day, took naps, stayed in PJs (kids, not me), drank hot chocolate, read, colored and slow-cooked beef stew. Basically we laid low. How wonderful it was! I decided after the Holidays when all gets back to normal, I need to make a point of having days like these (minus the sickness, of course).





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

love it! but hope Bella gets better real soon!

Meagan Kenney said...

Poor Bella! Hope Vince doesn't get it!

I LOVE days that are low key! We are doing the same thing today in fact since it's raining. Gingerbread house making, pjs, movies and homemade marinara!

Merry Christmas Calagnas!

terenjaxteegan said...

We are doing that today as well. Cannot wait for the nap part, I think I might join the boys for once.

Amanda Roe said...

Poor Bella! Get better soon. Ella and I have horrible coughs too. No fun on Christmas!!

I just read Meagan's comment and I thought it said "homemade marijuana!" Ha!