October 27, 2011

Jack O' Lantern

I now have my very own Jack o' Lantern! Her name is Isabella! One of her top teeth fell out today during lunch and she came back in the classroom super excited! She got a cool tooth necklace to go around her neck and a sticker. Now we have one other VERY crooked tooth that should hopefully fall out any day.

She said, "Mom, if my other tooth falls out today, do you think the tooth fairy will leave me $100?" "UMMM...That would be NO!".

I also told her that her tooth was crooked and she panicked saying, "OH NO, I thought you meant my grown up teeth were going to be crooked like yours" ... Gee, thanks Isabella!
 
We had the classroom Halloween party today and the kids had a great time! They had snacks, did a craft, got goody bags and I read 2 Halloween stories! It is also Red Ribbon Week and today was crazy hair day as evident by the many bows we put in Bella's hair :)

I have a lot of work to do this weekend to prepare for my wedding next weekend. I hope to have everything done this weekend so I can relax and not stress too much this coming week. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

O Bella! And that pic with the tooth sideways is so funny! And what the heck does she want $100 for?!?! Funny girl :)

Munchie's Soap Box said...

cute! I love you two w/ your matching tops :) bet she was so proud to have you there :)

Meagan Kenney said...

Oh she looks so cute!!! That other one looks like it's just hanging there and going to fall out any day! Tooth Fairy needs another job, huh? The tooth fairy in AZ knows EXACTLY what you mean! ;)

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Congrats on the tooth! So cute!

Rebecca Titone said...

Ah it came out! You two look so pretty together. Love that shirt you made her too cute!