February 1, 2012

10 things to smile about - Catch Up!

I realize I skipped November and December on the 10 things list. So below you get 30 things I had/have to smile about.

November
  1. Thanksgiving with my wonderful family.
  2. The end of a very fun Soccer season.
  3. Being married to My Love for 7 years.
  4. Taking a get-away to Las Vegas to Celebrate.
  5. Family pictures on our Anniversary and dinner with the family.
  6. Three service projects - teaching Isabella the meaning of helping those less fortunate.
  7. A gorgeous RCE Wedding at Pelican Hill.
  8. The return of Toodles - Our Elf.
  9. Catching up with Old Friends.
  10. Cutting my hair.
December
  1. Vincent turning 3.
  2. The look on Vincent's face with the Firemen!
  3. The close of a hard month and looking forward to a new year.
  4. Knowing Uncle Nick is in Heaven now - breathing free and running fast!
  5. The courage of my Husband. His strength, emotional vulnerability and love he showed during his most difficult time in life.
  6. Once again finding out who true friends are! And having the love of my family.
  7. Picking out a Christmas Tree, a visit with Santa, looking at Christmas lights and still finding joy in these activities with our children.
  8. Celebrating the Birthday of Jesus Christ.
  9. Bianca's engagement :)
  10. A small trip to Vegas.
January
  1. Two trips to Disneyland.
  2. The start of Softball and getting Coach Kristy/Jose again.
  3. Watching Bella sale Girl Scout cookies.
  4. Family time.
  5. Cait's bday party and seeing the house, FINALLY!
  6. Brynn's bday party and seeing Chris' cousin whom I love and is a role model to me.
  7. Getting back on track with a Diet/Exercise program.
  8. A few relaxing and almost boring weekends - many, many Lifetime and Hallmark movies.
  9. Focusing on Blogging, etc for RCE
  10. Keeping the house cleaned and organized. Planning dinner menus weekly and just being prepared.

No comments: