February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day!

Well that went by in a flash, didn't it? My Valentine brought me coffee while I was getting Isabella ready for school and said, "Breakfast blend - Just the way you like it". It is the little things that start your day off right! Vincent and I took Isabella to school and headed on a couple of errands. When we came back home I noticed a card on the counter along with some papers. My Valentine sent me on a scavenger hunt through the house to find my gifts. I don't know when he had time to put that together. After I found the first gift, the ipod was there set to our First Dance song and I got to listen to that while I found the rest of my presents. The final thing I found was the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers (in the garage fridge that we don't use). I would say he is pretty darn amazing, that man!
We had Isabella's Valentine party at school. I took Vincent with me and he behaved SO WELL. He loved making a craft with the other kids. We played Bingo, had a treat, got goody bags and opened their Valentines from friends. It was adorable! Grammy and Popi came to visit us in the afternoon after school and brought the kids a few treats. We ended the day with a low key dinner of Chili and cornbread. It was super Yummy!

5 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So cute, I love that Chris did that for you! Sounds like a fun day! Happy V-day my dear!

Holly Lombardo said...

I almost did the candy heart letter too! Just ran outta time, so cute my friend!

Rebecca Titone said...

That is so romantic. Love that Vincent got to have fun at school with Isabella. Happy Valentines!

Meagan Kenney said...

Ah, what a sweet hubby, those flowers are gorgeous! And we had chili and cornbread here too! It was raining that day and I love chili while it's raining!

Amanda Roe said...

Happy Love Day to some of my most favoritest (yes it's a word) peeps. xoxo