February 13, 2012

A Father & His Girl

Oh how excited my heart was for Isabella to attend the Father-Daughter dance on Friday night. She was so happy after school. We played nail salon and I painted her nails red and pink. We curled her hair and she wore her fancy Christmas dress. She made her Daddy a sweet card and he surprised her with a corsage (school colors of yellow and green - very creative Daddy!). ADORABLE!

They went on a date to BJs after for dinner and pazookie. When she got home she told me all about her friends and how much fun she had. I love to see such happy smiles on their faces and these memories she will treasure forever!

2 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So sweet! I love her dress, she looks like Fancy Nancy!

Rebecca Titone said...

She looks so beautiful with those curls. I'm so happy she had a magical evening with her daddy!