February 23, 2012

Opening Day!

Last Friday night was Isabella's Carb Party/Uniform distribution for Opening Day. Opening day was on Saturday and a blast. We didn't get to experience it last year because of the rain. We started the day off with team pictures.

Then each team was announced on the field. They had booths everywhere and Isabella got her helmet air brushed with a softball that has Angel wings. She also chose to have it say Bella rather than Isabella, which I thought was totally cute. I got my super awesome Baseball hat! The Mayor of Chino Hills spoke, there was a beautiful prayer said over the day and softball players, and Olympic Gold Medialist Leah O' Brien gave the girls a wonderful speech.

Then we had our first game of the Season!
Team: Dippin' Dots
Number 5
Nickname: Mint Chip

6 comments:

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Soo cute! I love her helmet & team name. So fun!

Rebecca Titone said...

Could their socks be any cuter! LOVE their name. So fun is right!

Bianca said...

I love her socks...I want some to support Dippin' Dots!

Meagan Kenney said...

Just love it! The socks, her name, the visor....

Holly Lombardo said...

<3!!!! Ditto all the above! Do those socks come in my size?!?!

Amanda Roe said...

I want to be on that team! And I want my kids to be able to wear sleeveless in February! Your hat is super adorable - and love the airbrushing on Bella's.