October 15, 2012

Bianca's Bridal Shower

It couldn't have been a more beautiful day for Bianca's Bridal Shower. It turned out so goregous. Gina went all out and held it at the Montage. The view was amazing, food was delicious and flowers were gorgeous.



It was a beautiful day supporting a best friend whom I couldn't imagine my life without. We may look a little different from High School (I am going to say better with age!), but still a dynamic duo! And even though the day was about HER, she bought me the most beautiful Kate Spade friend bracelet for all of my help on the wedding. I LOVE IT!
 
 
Love you B-Fab!

4 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

I saw a few pics on FB this weekend and I was obsessed with B's dress! Lovely setting too....just gorgeous!

And you are so right, better with age.

Holly Lombardo said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress (B where did you get it?!?!) Looks like you had an amazing day ladies, so happy for you Bianca!

Bianca said...

Thanks! It was incredible...everything was perfect! Got my dress at a store called Vineyard Vines in Fashion Island.

Rebecca Titone said...

What a beautiful shower! And Bianca deserves it! So happy it was perfect for her.