October 22, 2012

Our Eventful Weekend!

We started off Saturday with an afternoon Soccer game. Isabella played her BFF Kendal's team, The Cuties. We played really hard but didn't score 1 goal :( It's okay! There is always next week. Only 4 more games of the season, I can't believe it!



I then headed to beautiful Holly's (and Gus') Baby-Q. All the details were wonderful and Holly looks radiant! She got a ton of pink clothing. I enjoyed visiting and actually hearing her voice!


Sunday morning Isabella and I headed to the Cal Poly Pomona Pumpkin Patch. I have heard about it from several friends that went, but have never been. It was PACKED! The girls had a great time. They were showing Spookley the Square Pumpkin, which happens to be one of our favorites!


AND look who we ran into!!


That afternoon, we headed next door for a Fall kids' party! We started out with just Bella and myself. There wasn't many kids in their costumes so we hoped back next door to change. When we walked in, Vincent and Chris were home. So they joined us next door and we had a good time!


My favorite part was the apple bobbing. Both kids just decided to use their hands and 'fake' it!
 
It was an eventful, fun filled weekend that went by WAY too fast!

2 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

It was great to see you! Glad you had a fun filled weekend.

Holly Lombardo said...

You were SO busy! Thank you so much for coming to hang with me at the shower, I had such a good time actually TALKING to you LOL!!!!