October 18, 2012

Fall Disney!

On the way to Disneyland this afternoon, we made sure Isabella got her homework done: knows all Geography test questions, practiced Vocabulary words and read her 15 minutes to me and Vincent. Since that was all taken care of, we knew we could have FUN. And FUN we had!!



We stopped on the outside to eat a snack while we waited for Rebecca and the kids. Of course I wanted a picture by the Mickey Pumpkin. One of my favorite things!


Once we met up, the kids had so much fun together. It was packed, but we still managed a few rides before it was time to leave. Both Vincent and Isabella fell asleep on the way home- that is how I know they had a good time. Hopefully we will get to go again soon!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Meagan Kenney said...

Wow, Disney DOES look fun @ Halloweentime! Man, some days I wish we still lived there so we could just pop off to Disneyland on a random afternoon.