October 9, 2012

The TOVARS

We headed off to Vegas Friday morning for a fabulous fun-filled weekend celebrating Dave and Alison! Friday we attended the pool party and saw so many friends we haven't seen in such a long time. Friday night we hit dinner with our favs Joe and Leslie! We then rallied hard and stayed up until 1:30 am with Dave. That was so darn late for me and Chris basked in telling everyone I am usually in bed by 8pm (that is a lie I tell you!).



Saturday during the day Chris and I walked down to Fashion Show Mall for a while before heading back and getting ready for the wedding!! We again saw more friends we haven't seen in so long. It was a big reunion! We followed the reception by heading to the after party and again stayed up until 1:30am!


It was so much fun hanging out with all our friends! Chris was hilarious dancing with the girls and just having a blast. I wish that night wouldn't have went so fast...but weddings always do, right?


We spent Sunday watching football in this awesome room and had our favorite sushi for dinner.


Monday we hit Hash House for breakfast and headed off to get our babies! I had such a wonderful weekend with my Husband and friends. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Tovar! Love and best wishes to you both for a wonderful life!!!

4 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

Sounds like a great weekend - and I love your dress! Hot mama!!

Holly Lombardo said...

You look amazing that dress was perfect!! And I want one of those pretty pink drinks please... Glad you had an great time!

Meagan Kenney said...

What a fun weekend. Still sad we couldn't get together, but I know you had a busy weekend...next time! And I agree with Amanda and Holly-your dress is great!

Rebecca Titone said...

Glad you had so much fun, hottie! You look fabulous!