October 20, 2012

Look Out...

Here comes Spiderman and his Sister, the Butterfly Fairy!



As I have mentioned before, this is the first year that Vincent and Isabella are not matching or even similar. My friend said, "Well, they both Fly!" I guess that is true. It was breaking my heart until my Husband nicely pointed out that it was "Not about you, Mommy" and so, both kids picked what they wanted to be. Vincent is thrilled with his Spiderman costume and proceeds to climb all over everything when he has it on. Isabella is also in love with her costume. She did the head band her very own self. Her wings are gorgeous, although you can't see them much in the pictures and Grammy Alice, Isabella and I made the skirt.

Oh how I love these two kids and think they both look adorable!
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

I always LOVE your Halloween pictures! The kid's costumes are adorable!

terenjaxteegan said...

They are perfect, I wanted the boys to be Batman an Robin....ya that will never happen. Haha. =(