May 30, 2010

Angels v. Mariners

One of Chris' clients gave him 4 tickets to the Angel game yesterday afternoon. We were unsure we would attend because well, we aren't Angel fans. But we couldn't pass up some great baseball and fun at the stadium. We are baseball fans for sure! Plus, Uncle David was a Seattle Mariner at one time. We had that going for us! 

I haven't mentioned that I put myself on a shopping moratorium for 30 days. As much as I wanted to buy Angel gear to wear to the game, I didn't let myself. I thought, "This is my problem...when would I wear it again? I would always choose to wear my Dodgers hat over Angels" It isn't the same as buying a hat for teams in other states (i.e. my NY hat I wear all the time). So I didn't! A small victory for me!

Isabella choose to wear her UCLA Cheerleader outfit. There was no talking her out of it. We told her that it was the wrong team and the wrong sport. And you know what, she got so many compliments. She also had Nachos, but said the cheese 'wasn't good for her'. She turned to me and said, "Only you make the best nachos, Mom!" Love that girl!

This was Vincent's first ballgame. He really enjoyed it and kept saying "Play Ball!" He didn't like all the clapping and screaming, but every time it happened he was over it in 2 seconds. He also took a small nap.

A wonderful day at the ballpark!  






11 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

WOW! Great seats!

Meagan Kenney said...

When I saw these pics yesterday on FB the first thing I thought was-WHY ON EARTH ARE THEY @ AN ANGEL'S GAME!? Haha! I know you guys are die hard Dodger fans!

Oh and about that hiatus from shopping...that will be put on the back burner during your trip, right? LOL! Have you been to a Hobby Lobby? You guys don't have them in CA yet-AMAZING!!!! Kirkland's Home meets Michael's. I really want to take you! xoxo

Holly Lombardo said...

Well you know you can always borrow one of my 4 hats, that's my team baby! Glad you had fun, love Bellas style, she knew she could rock UCLA anywhere!

The Calagna Family said...

Meagan...you have a Hobby Lobby?!?! I AM SO EXCITED! They have one in Texas that we always go to when we are there. I buy most all my Christmas Ornaments from there :) So excited! Oh, and my Dad said my Brother can get the Diamondback tickets. So if we want to go on Sat night w/ the girls...I can call him. xoxo

Amanda Roe said...

First of all, LOVE the new background! So cute.

If you want to go on a shopping hiatus just come to Canada. The stores are terrible and everything is SO EXPENSIVE! I can't wait to get to AZ next week.

Looks like a beautiful day at the Angel game :)

Bianca said...

So I am fully trying to do the shopping hiatus too but it's not working...if I saw something I wanted to buy last month but they didn't have my size, can I buy it this month even though this is supposed to be my month of hiatus!? Why couldn't it be February, the shortest month of the year!?

Rebecca Titone said...

So funny! We only take Angels tickets if they are free! Dodgers are the best! Glad you had a great time!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

bella looks sooo cute! too funny about the tix/game :)....where are you going?

terenjaxteegan said...

Booooo! All you dodger fans. haha. JK. Still love you all, just for this post Holly wins a bit more of my love. =) Go Angels!

The Calagna Family said...

Nessa...Next weekend, Isabella and I are taking a girls trip to visit my friends Meagan (and her girls) and Amanda (and her girl) in Arizona :) We are so excited!!! Amanda is visiting Arizona from Canada. They are both due with babies in Fall! We are just going to hang out and visit!

Teren...GO DODGERS!!!! You know I grew up a Dodger fan. No changing allegences after this long :)!

Holly...next time I will for sure borrow. Or just give you the tickets!

Bianca...RBFab! You do not have to do the shopping hiatus. I am just trying to be more respectful of my Hubby's hard earned money. You however, are a very hard working woman. You can spend your money on yourself ALL you want!

Amanda...CAN't wait to see you!!! And yes I still want to come to Canada! :)

Update to you all...I cancelled my once a month cleaning. I was super disappointed in how they cleaned... AND, I have to spend a lot of money on website updates (turning GraceAmore.com into RebeccaCalagnaBoutique.com) so I was feeling guilty since I am home all the time and should be able to handle my house cleaning!

(This could have been a post all its own!)

xoxo

Bianca said...

I want a girls trip too! Tell Amanda "Hi" for me! You can fill her in on the RBF situation!