May 28, 2010

More Work

I just finished these gorgeous (if I do say so myself) invitations for a couple getting married at Falkner Winery. It is a 5x5 pocket with the bow tied on the outside. I LOVE the gold, brown and red. I am also doing seating cards and table names for this wedding. Now on to my next inivtation project (purple, black and white). I also have one in que (waiting for a deposit), a coordination meeting next Thursday and another meeting in the works for invitations! YEA for work!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

beautiful! love that shade of red :)

terenjaxteegan said...

I wanna have a wedding- just so you can make my invites. Now, who to marry.....hmmmmmmmm? haha

Meagan Kenney said...

Oooh those are BEAUTIFUL, I love the colors too! Great job on all the invite jobs!