May 2, 2010

Where I WORK...

I started this morning and got caught up for hours in my office. I cleaned out all of my baskets, organized my paper stock, cleaned out all of my leftover paper from projects that I need to make samples of, went through my magazines and all of my file cabinets.

I feel fresh and organized which makes me motivated to work harder. I am proud of my office. I just wish more customers would come visit me here!

Time to start two invitation jobs that I have the product for and get those complete and to the customer. That is tomorrow's job!


5 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

I have ALWAYS loved your office. xo

Munchie's Soap Box said...

love it :)

Holly Lombardo said...

Not only do I need you to come organize my house, but decorate too! hahaha, o and plant, and paint, and and and, OK I'll settle for just come on over! Love you!

Meagan Kenney said...

Lookin' good! Do you still have that cool work table in the middle!?

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog out in a while, you have been busy! Great job! Your garden, closet and office are amazing!