May 11, 2010

Mother's Day.

We had a perfect Mother's Day! My sweeties gave me a Rose bush for my garden. Daddy (I mean Bella) picked out a beautiful hot pink color. I am so excited to plant it and have it for the years to come, always reminding me of my kids' love every year it blooms. I also got some unmentionables that were much needed! My wonderful family came over for a BBQ to celebrate the day. Mom and Dad brought me (and my sisters) a gorgeous Murano glass bracelet. I got a sweet Mother frame from Joe and Alice. The day was awesome and relaxing...just perfect, really! I love the time we all get to spend together.



We also celebrated Mom and Taylor's birthdays. And here is a picture of more flowers I have planted. Cosmos..I LOVE THEM!!

3 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

Looks like you had an amazing day! Can't wait to see those roses bloom and fill your home for many many years!

terenjaxteegan said...

Happy Mommy's Day...love your necklace too- very cute!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Aw! Looks like you had a great day :)