January 22, 2011

2 MORE!

Two more days that is, not including tomorrow, before our gigantic project downstairs is finished. I will still be exiled to my room Monday and Tuesday until my house is handed back to me to dust, clean and reorganize!

I am so looking forward to getting life back! It is hard (when you are me) to stay in one room and watch that room get messier and messier and have your whole house a disaster with out much you can do about it! But oh so worth it in the end!

Here are my kids eating pizza tonight in our retreat...don't ask me what either are doing with their faces. I think we are all going delirious!

4 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Love it! I remember when we moved into our house 2 years ago and ripped out the whole downstairs floor. Caitlin was crawling ...it was the worst! It took 2 weeks, thought I was going to lose my mind! Soon enough it will be finished and you can organize and get your life back...with BEAUTIFUL floors! Seriously, dying to see pics. Before and afters!? xo

terenjaxteegan said...

I would die too. Glad it is almost for you. =)

Munchie's Soap Box said...

hahaha....just think of being in a hotel! lol.....it will be sooooo worth it :-)

Amanda Roe said...

I can only imagine the stress of knowing everything is chaos downstais while being stuck upstairs. But a pizza party in your room does sound fun! Can't wait to see the finished floors.