January 2, 2011

Random, but CUTE!

Bella LOVES her twin babies and new big sister Lanie so much! She asked me one day if I could "Take her family picture". It was so cute...I also had to take one of the 'kids' just by themselves. Don't you love how their hair is already a mess? Aunt Amy and Uncle Soner got her a salon chair, so she has been doing makeovers on the dolls. And Isabella's poor raw nose from her cold :(



In Vincent news...while I was putting on his pajamas the other night, he looked up in his closet and said, "Daddy's Baseball!!" a few times before I looked up and said, "Are you talking about the shirt?" (I had Chris' baseball jersey from when he was little hanging in the closet). "Yah-Huh! Daddy's Baseball!" I said to him, "How did you know that?" "Daddy tell me!". So I called Chris in and he said he never told Vincent that, but he put the jersey on him. Let me tell you how proud Vincent was to be wearing it. He threw such a big fit when I went to take it off and had to wear it to bed. He kept saying, "My Baseball!!" and showing me the back. LOVE IT!




2 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

They're both just darling. Love that Bella needed a "family" picture. So sweet. And how funny that Vince knew it was Daddy's jersey - what a smarty pants!

Holly Lombardo said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!