January 27, 2011

Update...

Well, 2 more turned into 5 more! Isn't that always the way it goes?

Our installer is coming back today to finish the molding in the living room. We also have a carpet person coming to take our carpet from the dinning room and replace what he can on the stairs. I have slowly been moving things back to place. We decided this new floor makes everything seem different and our house feel super big. We do love it, but everything is going to take some getting use! I also rearranged my office and my computer is now on the opposite side. More pictures to come once the floor (well the whole house actually) is CLEAN. Everything is still super dusty, etc (excuse the pic below)!


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Bianca said...

WOW! Can't wait to see the rest...even though it the wood is dark (GREAT CHOICE!) it makes it look brighter too...

Munchie's Soap Box said...

love it!!!! looks awesome! happy for you guys :-)

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Wow! Looks great so far! Very exciting!

terenjaxteegan said...

So far, so GREAT! Can we come over soon and see???? You need a floor revealing party. haha.

Holly Lombardo said...

Love love love the dark! Can't wait till you are released from your captivity upstairs and can enjoy your new downstairs!

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh Becky, it is beautiful! I am so happy for you. And can't wait to come see it in person.

Meagan Kenney said...

I AM DYING OF JEALOUSY RIGHT NOW! Those floors are AMAZING! I know it was such a pain with the mess, but don't you think it was worth it? I don't even know what it looked like before...I can't remember. Anyway-gorgeous!

Amanda Roe said...

Wow those floors are beautiful, I can't wait to see the rest!!