January 11, 2011

Road Trip

Saturday morning we got picked up bright and early (actually, it wasn't bright..."It isn't even morning yet" as Bella said) by Grammy and Popi and we made our way to Fountain Hills, AZ for a turnaround trip. My Dad's partner in EPS, Bruce got married to Luibov (from the Ukraine).

Above are pictures from my cell phone from the back of the "Burb" as we call it. I loved reading on my iPad (best Christmas present EVER!), loved watching my Husband read, and loved watching Bella reading to her doll! So cute!
The wedding was super nice! The place, Copperwynd was beautiful!I realize how much we take for granted, especially with the weddings I plan. Liubov said when she walked out she started crying because this was her dream. So sweet! The next morning Bruce cooked us all breakfast at EPS and we got to tour the warehouse and see exactly how things take shape. That was awesome! The only really sad part was that I didn't get to see my awesome friends Meagan and Amanda (both for different circumstances). I am sad I missed you both. Would have loved to meet the babies...NEXT TIME!

3 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Copperwynd is beautiful! Glad you had a fun trip, but we are so sad we missed you! xo

Munchie's Soap Box said...

fun! I looooove road trips :-)

Amanda Roe said...

Next time for sure!!

We checked out Copperwynd for our wedding also, it really is beautiful up there.

You lucky duck getting an iPad for Christmas! I am (hopefully) getting one in the next few months.