January 3, 2011

Resolutions

I think New Years Resolutions are always a good way to get motivated for the coming year. So, looking back at my list from 2010 and looking forward through 2011...I still have several here that I will be working on...

1. Spend LESS MONEY and work off a budget. You all know my husband doesn't complain about this. But it is something I not only want to do for him, but for myself. I need to become more responsible in my old age. If it were not for Chris, I wouldn't be staying home with my children, we wouldn't have savings accounts, college funds, and financial security. I need to be respectful of his hard work to provide for us.

2. Be HEALTHY. Start cooking light, practice portion control and willpower, exercise and finish loosing weight, which goes up and down way too much! Chris is my partner in this!

3. Concentrate on WORK. More appointments, more business, more work on the website!

4. Stay HOME more. I enjoy being home and just hanging with the kids, but I do make many needless store runs which leads to needless spending. So I am going to work on that. Not too many needless trips after Bella leaves for school!

5. Finish ORGANIZING the house and finally make my weekly schedule of cleaning/chores.

6. Finish up my 101 list. Although I have not posted them on the blog, I have completed most of them. I don't have much to go. For Christmas I just finished my letters to my parents (that was SO HARD). And now I have some pertaining to work.

7. Finish getting current on my PhotoBooks. I only have a few past dated ones, which I am thrilled about. It gives me such a sense of completion to have those photos printed in books!

8. Continue to live my life as I see fit and worry only about the people that matter most to me. From my dear friend Bianca who has this on her facebook: Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss

Thank you friends for being in my life this past year! Thank God for the many blessings he has bestowed upon me and my family and may he continue to watch over us in the New Year. May he provide us with Health, Prosperity and much Happiness!!!


2 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Wow Becky! I've always admired your determination and ability to just get things done. I'm sure you will continue to accomplish what you set your mind to.
BTW...
The picture of you guys w/ both sets of parents is the sweetest picture.
Missing you guys!

Rebecca Titone said...

I love Bianca's quote. And I am happy and grateful everyday that I have you as a friend. Glad to be here another year with you. xoxox