January 30, 2011

SWEET STUFF!

Saturday was Isabella's very first Softball practice. Our family piled into the car (Daddy wanted to take her, but Mommy didn't want to miss out) and we headed to the field. She was decked out with her a pink and black glove and some pink and black cleats! So adorable! She is also very excited about having 3 Coaches.

Team Name: Sweet Stuff.
Colors: black and pink.
Nickname she picked: Pixy Stix.
Games are at Big League of Dreams!



Fundamentals with Coach Kristy!


Hitting with Coach Brian!












Defense with Coach Jose!

6 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

OMGosh a pink/black golve?!?! I am jealous. Love her nickname too. haha. Cannot wait for our baseball season to start!

Meagan Kenney said...

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing EVER! Our Big League Dreams doesnt have this! Trust me-Jim would be all over that...he plays there twice a week and has never mentioned kids leagues! Love the pink and black...and pixie stix...haha! Aren't girls fun!?

Holly Lombardo said...

Love it!!! Hopefully we can make some games!

Amanda Roe said...

So cute! I wish I had a pink and black glove back in the day. I hope she loves softball :)

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Yay! So exciting! I am so glad you signed her up, you are going to love it! Go Bella Go!

Rebecca Titone said...

I can't wait to come to one of her games!So excited for her, she is going to have so much fun.