April 19, 2011

BUSY, BUSY!

I think I can now finally breathe! It was one busy few days.

Wednesday I helped in the Kindergarten, followed by a softball game (with Miss Isabella getting 2 hits and making a great play at 3rd base) followed by family dinner (thanks to Grammy Alice and Papa Joe for watching Bub!!)


Friday was Isabella's first fieldtrip! We had a blast at Santa Ana Zoo. Followed by our Friday night dinner with Grammy and Popi (Thanks to my Mom for watching Bub)!


Also on Friday, Vincent was lucky enough to take a fieldtrip of his own with Popi! They visited the Fire Station and this is Fireman John! I guess Vincent was talking a mile a minute and was oh so thrilled with the whole thing. Of course, the one day he did not wear his Fire boots! Come to find out, Fireman John knows my Brother as he lives in San Clemente and his son took part in my Brother's hitting camp.


Saturday morning we had another Softball game with Miss Isabella getting two hits off live pitch! The sun really wore those girls out. Followed by family breakfast!


That evening I was lucky enough to see these beautiful ladies and celebrate Bianca and Teren's birthdays! We had a great time together...ate, walked around the shoppes and then got another drink!


On Sunday we had a very special morning where we got to attend the CSUF Softball game and the Sweet Stuff girls were announced on the field. It was adorable to see these girls in awe of the college girls...Plus we got to show Isabella where Mommy and Daddy met :)


We left the game early and headed to Gi-Gi's 4th birthday party! Thank you Rebecca for a great time! It was wonderful to visit with Daisie as well whom I haven't seen in a long time!


And finally yesterday was my day to help in the classroom and decorate Mrs. Bain's door for Teacher Appreciation (thank you Grammy Alice and Papa Joe again for watching Bub!). We followed that with another softball game (which was also our snack day....water, pudding, fruit snacks and of course, pixy stix!) and family dinner! Then I came home and finished up this gift card tree and book for Mrs. Bain! My theme was, "Thanks for helping us grow!"


THIS is why I say I think I can finally breathe and concentrate on cleaning, laundry, Easter baskets and packing for vacation!

Hope everyone has a great start to the week! xoxo

4 comments:

Bianca said...

The pic of Bub leaning on the fireman is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!

terenjaxteegan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it all....oh and that is one lucky teacher. =)

Munchie's Soap Box said...

it all sounds fun and exhausting! i know I say this all the time but I really mean it.....your kids are so lucky to have your and Chris's parents! xoxo

Rebecca Titone said...

Wow you were on a roll last week, into this week! Great job on everything. And thank you for making it to the party. The kids love Isabella and Vincent.
And that is one lucky teacher! Your did an amazing job on her gift!