April 22, 2011

Good Friday


Heavy heart this Good Friday morning. Remember the sacrafice that Jesus made for us all...no gift could ever been more precious.  Every blessing in my life is from Him.   Think of Him today and thank Him for loving us enough to die a horrible death on that cross!
Please, if you have a chance, pick up this book I just read! The story is of a 4 year old boy who made a trip to Heaven and back. The words inside and the pictures that are painted provide so much comfort. To know that I will one day meet my unborn baby is just amazing... I was bawling as I read it and tears filled my eyes as I shared that with my husband. I bought a copy for both sets of parents for Easter. Read it... :)

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

I saw this little guy on TV and wanted to read this book! I may go get it today! And what a beautiful post, love you!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Yes his story IS amazing! And I believe that 100% percent, my babies are here because of God's Grace, gotta get the book :) I love this post...thanks Beck :)