April 7, 2011

Had to take these...

Yesterday, Isabella was lucky enough to have a play date at her friend Kendal's house after school. While there they made these adorable bunny cupcakes. And she even made one for Brother. Thank you so much Stephanie for letting Isabella play!! She came home so happy and keeps asking when Kendal can come over to our house!! Oh, and she even wrote her homework story about playing Big Foot with Kendal and her big sister Maddie. So cute :)


 

Later last night before bed time, Isabella called me over to see how sweet she and Bubby were cuddling! I love these moments; they are so priceless to me and I hope my kids will continue to always protect and be there for each other.



1 comment:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

so sweet :) Lucky lil Guy to have such a loving sister....btw I looove your new song...the Garth version is our wedding song :)