April 10, 2011

Legacy

Yesterday I took Isabella (and my Mom) to the Spring Shopping Bazar at the Alpha Chi, Epsilon Kappa house. It was a fundraiser to help raise money for the Courtney Stewart and Ashley Nelson-Knight Scholarship fund (Two young Alpha Chi women killed by drunk drivers).

It was so much fun to be at the Alpha Chi house. Felt just like home, even though I hadn't been there in TEN (yes, TEN) years! And it was awesome to show my very own little Legacy around. I showed her where Melanie and Teren use to live and she was so enthralled with all the 'big girl' rooms!

Maybe some day she will decide to join Alpha Chi Omega and she can share these pictures with her sorority sisters!


2 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Good times, good times. =) I like the new letters.

Amanda Roe said...

Pretty sparkly letters and pretty Bella in front.