April 29, 2011

Have to Share!


I am super jazzed about my cute new wallet/wristley I purchased yesterday! I have been looking for a smaller wallet for a while now and this was just perfect. It is by Vera Bradley. It holds my liscense and health card on one side (please, I did weigh 130 when I got married and changed my name over, but I haven't seen that since!!). It holds my cell phone in the back pocket. On this inside it holds the only cards I will be using (my two ATMs and my gas card)...I'm trying to be good; no store cards for me! Anyway...LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Oh, I just love this! I need one for my diaper bag...how convenient!

Amanda Roe said...

That's so cute...does it press the buttons on your blackberry from being smooshed though? Whenever I take my phone out of the pocket of my purse it has all kinds of buttons pressed (even when it's locked)