April 1, 2011

Day # 25 - Ipod Shuffle

So I used Chris' Ipod that I put in my kitchen. We like the same stuff anyhow!

  1. Black Velvet - Heart
  2. American Woman - Guess Who
  3. No Woman, No Cry - Wycleaf
  4. Fields of Gold - Sting
  5. Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith
  6. I Wanna Be Sedated - Ramones
  7. Take on Me - A-Ha
  8. To Be With You - Mr. Big
  9. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
  10. Closing Time - Semisonic
I did it twice...just because I thought it was funny!

  1. You Were Meant for Me - Jewel
  2. Nobody Knows - Tony Rich Project
  3. Beautiful Day - U2
  4. Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
  5. I Kissed a Girl - Katie Perry
  6. Spiderwebs - No Doubt
  7. You Outta Know - Alanis Morissette
  8. I knew I loved You - Savage Garden
  9. Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf w/ Lil' Wayne
  10. Over and Over - Tim McGraw w/ Nelly

1 comment:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

I love listening to music when we are just hanging out at home....much better than the noise from the TV....cracks me up how quickly Lilly learns the words :)...just today she was singing " I like it, I love it, I want some more loving"(she changed this part) rotf!....