April 1, 2011

Play Day!


I admit it. Yesterday morning I was a super grumpy Mommy for various reasons. But then I dressed this little boy and all he could keep saying was, "Mommy...I play Baket-ball? I go Baket-ball? Bubby play Baket-ball!!" because of the outfit I guess? He thought for sure he was going to be playing a game. Then we met up with Lauren + the boys at Chick Fil A after school for some lunch and play time. And after that, we met Rebecca + kids at the park for some more playing. It really lightened my mood to sit and talk and catch up with two awesome girlfriends while the kids had so much fun.  Gi-Gi was so adorable because she loved being barried in the sand...all you could see what her little face sticking out. Hilarious! Can't wait for more spring/summer fun :)

3 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

I had so much fun with you and the kiddos yesterday, And my babies just loved it too. I feel way better today, and I know it was from seeing my friend. Let plan lots more fun day!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Okay I love ALL those kids!!!! Love kids who like to be kids, get dirty and have some real fun!

terenjaxteegan said...

That pic of Gigi is ADORABLE!