May 23, 2011

Awkward!

I have to admit, I was worried about the Rapture. Most of me knew that it was unlikely...that no one knows the day or the hour except God. BUT, it still got to me. Yes I know that I am on the right side and that my family and I would all meet in Heaven, but it was the thought of missing out on life and it was being scared how it would exactly come to an end. 30 minutes 'til 6 o' clock I told Chris, "The World is going to end in Half an Hour"....He laughed and said, "NO, it was East Coast time"! Hallelujah!!!!! I didn't have to worry about that anymore and I missed the point in time where I would have been SUPER scared. Thank you God for more time on this beautiful earth. And isn't this billboard hilarious!?

1 comment:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

hahaha...great billboard.....the thing is our "time" is any time the Lord decides....