May 17, 2011

Birthday + Banquet


I turned 32 yesterday and what an ODD day it turned out to be! I woke up to traditional birthday toast (except this year my Hubby knew I was on a diet and made me egg whites with a candle) and coffee! But we soon found out that Vincent was sick. I stayed home through the day with a throwing up little boy. He never had a fever, but anything he drank came up a while later. So I read, watched a Roseanne marathon, and did a couple things around the house. I knew Isabella had a Softball Banquet at Chuck e Cheese, however I thought it was at 6:30. I thankfully text Coach Kristy at 4:00 confirming the time and she said, "NO, 4:30!" Oops! The plan was for Chris to come home and watch Vincent since he was sick and I would take Isabella. But I woke the Bubs up and we changed Isabella quickly and off we went! With only 1 quick turn around because I got a text to wear her jersey top. HaHa! 20 minutes late was not too bad considering it was in Diamond Bar. Anyhow, the kids had a great time at Chuck as did I playing Ski Ball and Basketball. Isabella got a trophy which she is thrilled about. The coaches gave very nice speeches to her regarding her hard work and improvement with encouragement to come back next season!

When we got home Chris was already making a yummy dinner complete with Birthday cake! Isabella set the table how she wanted and everything turned out awesome.  Chris wrote me a beautiful birthday card. And well, the day ended just as I would have wanted....with the 3 loves of my life.

2 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh friend, I am so happy you had a nice birthday!
And we goto that Chuck E's all the time! We'll have to meet there one day!

Meagan Kenney said...

Sorry the birthday day started off on the wrong foot, but sounded like you ended your day the way it should be...with your family! Hope Vince is feeling better. Poor guy!