May 24, 2011

Finales!


It is FINALES week in our house, folks! We already did Survivor (YEA Boston Rob!)...Sunday was Celebrity Apprentice (YEA John Rich!)...Last night was part 1 of Dancing with the Stars; tonight part 2 AND part 1 of American Idol!! All our TV is ending. Modern Family also has their season finale this week. Chris and I won't know what to do with ourselves until Big Brother starts this summer!

This is Isabella and myself all set for Dancing last night! I remembered that I took a similar picture last year and here it is! Last year I gave my shout out to Lee Dewyze on American Idol. This year...I actually love them both. GO Scotty and Lauren!! And my hope is for Hines Ward and Kym Johnson to win Dancing tonight!

Bit of a reality TV nut?! I would say so!

1 comment:

Holly Lombardo said...

so cute! we are addicts too, no worries!