May 16, 2011

Last Sweet Stuff game!

Saturday morning bright and early, Miss Isabella got kidnapped by her Coaches to have a yummy breakfast at Denny's before the last ball game. She decided she was going to be independent and go without Mommy...what a special treat for her! We then met up at Big League Dreams to watch the last Sweet Stuff game and Isabella again got 2 hits off Coach Pitch. She has grown so much over the season and I am thrilled she got to play with Coach Kristy & Coach Jose & Coach Brian :) Now to talk her into playing next season. She has moved on to wanting to play Soccer in the fall!


In case you were wondering if Vincent is truly a boy, I think these pictures should be proof enough. This is how he spent his time while "Sissy go Baseball" (as Vincent says)! When it comes to him, I let it all go. I would have never been this way with Isabella. But if he wants to wear boots and jeans every day, I let him. If he wants to play in the dirt and be a huge mess, why not?! What little boy wouldn't want to make tracks in dirt with his cars? Too funny! Clothes, hands, faces....they wash! Look at the look of concentration in the top picture.

1 comment:

Meagan Kenney said...

Kinda sad that Bella's softball team is finished! I loved looking at her cute pictures thru this season! I think she would be equally as cute in a soccer uniform! Maddie has been asking to play soccer, so we might sign up next Spring after Nutcracker.

Vince is so cute playing w/ his cars! I DO love the concentration and of course the ever-present rain boots!