May 9, 2011

Mother's Day!

We had a fabulous Mother's Day!

When we woke up in the morning, Daddy got our kids out of bed and we all cuddled. It was the best as we decided we have the most wonderful family and those little smiles and laughs melt our hearts! Isabella couldn't wait for me to come downstairs and get the presents she had picked out for me when she went out with Daddy the day before! She got me pink roses (which she says are the 'color of love'), kitty slippers, candles, and a Mother's notepad. She was so excited that she picked out everything herself, which of course made the presents mean that much more to me. I am totally rocking my kitty slippers all the time now...They are SO BELLA!

Our family then came over for brunch. They are all so awesome...we had such a great time visiting and sharing the special day. And I won't mention ALL we had to eat and drink! I used my Desert Rose dishes which made Alice and Mom both tear up. These dishes came from my Grandma Piraino and Chris' Grandma Katherine. My Mom says she thinks some even came from my Great-Grandma. How cool is that?! We also celebrated Taylor's 16th birthday!!!

Finished up the day by playing some Mexican Train, catching up on our DVR and relaxing.

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

5 comments:

Amanda Roe said...

Love your kitty slippers, Isabella did a great job picking out special presents for you. Lucky Mama and lucky kids. What a great day with your whole family. XO!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

I love those slippers too! Sounds like you had an awesome day :) You deserve it!

Meagan Kenney said...

Happy Mother's day! You totally rock those slippers! Looks like you had a wonderful day! Still waiting for a post on Mexican Train. Guess I am gonna have to Google it...lol!

Holly Lombardo said...

Love the slippers, glad you had a fun day and your hair looks great!

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh so happy you had a wonderful mother's day!
Love you lots.