April 21, 2010

Adventure

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lake Tahoe




On Friday afternoon while we were playing at Chuck E Cheese with Vanessa and the kids, my Husband calls and says, "So...do you want to go on an Adventure?". All I could do was laugh at him and of course say, "SURE! Where we going?" He told me we would take a drive to Lake Tahoe leaving Friday early evening and driving half way, staying over in Bishop and then driving the rest of the way on Saturday morning. He came home early and we packed the kids and the car and hit the road... We had an absolute blast and it got me truly thanking God for this beautiful world and the blessings of my family... I was lucky to spend the weekend making memories with the 3loves of my life. It was my first time to Lake Tahoe and it was absolutely GORGEOUS! It was also my first time to the snow and the first time ever seeing snow fall! I loved it... We played in the Snow, rode the Gondolas up to Heavenly mountain, drove around the Lake, ate lots, played and enjoyed each other's company. Thank you Chris for a wonderful trip and for turning me into a great last minute packer! Ha-Ha! Don't feel the need to look through ALL of my pictures - you know I take tons!

7 comments:

Bianca said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Oh and I need that flower sweater you have on please....

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Wow! I am so glad you all had fun! I love Chris, such a good dad and husband... So happy for you Beck!
(Oh, love the flower cardi too)

Holly Lombardo said...

Some of my FAVORITE memories are playing in the snow with my dad, love Bella and Chris! V looks so grown up, time for another?!?!?! Haha, glad you had a wonderful time!

Rebecca Titone said...

I looked at all of them! Absolutely adorable. Glad you had a great time. Wish we were there!

terenjaxteegan said...

Just ditto to everything Cait said, even the cardi. Love ya!

Amanda Roe said...

You MUST be good at last minute packing! So happy for a little family getaway. Looks like tons of fun.

Meagan Kenney said...

How fun and spontaneous! You are a skinny mini mama! What happened to Vincent's poor little toe? It looks like he smashed it in the pic with he and Chris asleep on the bed :( xo