April 6, 2010

Our Easter

Before we headed downstairs on Easter morning to see if the Easter Bunny filled the baskets, we read the book "What is Easter" and we talked about the meaning of the day. I was so proud of Isabella... She told me that Jesus died on the cross and that on Easter he rose into Heaven. After our "Bible Lesson" we went downstairs and OF COURSE the bunny did bring some AWESOME things in the kids baskets. Isabella said, "you were right Mom!" She had a Princess themed basket and Vincent had mostly baseball stuff (GO DODGERS!) with a few other things thrown in. He loved seeing what was inside his basket and of course, he ate M&Ms for breakfast! Chris is on the no-carb diet, so the Easter bunny had to be creative this year (he also got a matching Dodgers t-shirt). And there were flowers for Mommy!
In the afternoon we headed to Grammy and Popi's house where we had a wonderful time with both our families. To see my kids learn the love and joy of having and being around family is such a blessing. We also had our traditional Easter Egg hunt. Taylor and her friends hid the eggs for the kids and they had so much fun finding them. We even found a few from last year (yuck!).
I have been a "workaholic" yesterday and today....I will continue to be this week...I am so looking forward to this wedding on Saturday.I am also looking forward to it being over :) I look forward to working on the three other invitation jobs I recently got and on finding more business out there! Have a wonderful week y'all!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bianca said...

I remember those cute baskets and the random embroidery place!!!

Holly Lombardo said...

love love all the pics! and you are right YUCK on last years eggs, Tay and friends must be good egg hiders. See you Saturday, you are gonna ROCK IT!

Meagan Kenney said...

Cute baskets! Looks like you guys had a fantastic Easter!

terenjaxteegan said...

Ok so I must be emotional or something cause I got all teary eyed cause Vin looks so big!!! I mean he is like a "real" little boy...no more baby. I think you need to make another one, just to apease me, of course. haha. Glad you had a good Easter dog! xoxo

Meagan Kenney said...

Beck,
When you get time will you please email how you get rid of the dividers on your side bar? (like between About Me, Archive, Friends, Websites, etc...) I've been driving myself crazy all this week trying to figure it out. I see that you don't have dividers so I know it must be possible ! Thanks! xo

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

OMG, I just really looked at the pics and Vince is a big boy...he is actually hunting for eggs, so sad, and so sweet!