April 22, 2010

Wednesdays


Wednesdays are our busy days. But first rewind to Tuesday night after we got home from Tahoe. I was so happy because the house was mostly clean and I was able to focus on unpacking and doing the laundry. I finished the laundry Tuesday night and Wednesday I put the laundry away, straightened the house and did errands while Bella was in school. I even made the beds before we left in the morning, so I was feelin' extra good! It only took me one day to get back in order after our trip. With Ms. Amanda after school, Bella watched movies, made bouncy balls and also played with clay. I was productive with some work organization, ordering and emails. After Ms. Amanda left, Bella got dressed and we headed to Ballet. This was Isabella holding her creation from Ms. Amanda before leaving for Ballet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Growing up...

Meagan Kenney said...

Wow...making beds BEFORE leaving the house? You're my hero! That's always a goal of mine, but... it's even on my 101 in 1001 to do for one month. Been procrastinating on that one! lol!

Bella looks super cute!