April 24, 2010

Big Boy!








My big boy got his first haircut yesterday!
He was such a good boy and sat there for Uncle Soner. His face was very serious the whole time and I am sure he was thinking. , "What the heck are you doing to me?"
I was sad and I saved some hair but it was time. Vincent looks like such a handsome little big boy now.
When Chris got to Gram and Pops from work, he kept looking at Vincent...then he said, "You took him to get his first haircut without his Dad??" OOPS!!!!!! But we decided it wasn't his first trip to a Barber shop, so that will be all Chris.


Isabella also got her bangs trimmed and her nails painted in purple with pink polka dots. I got a Mani, Pedi and some gloss on my hair. And we got to spend some time with B-fabulous (Bianca) who happened to have an appointment too...
A great afternoon!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Bianca said...

Oops...well everyone knows men don't get their hair cut at a Salon, so it didn't count! =) Had a great time visiting with you looking like a crazy person with my foils!

Love YOU!
B-Fab (Love it!)

Meagan Kenney said...

That is kinda sad :( He's getting so big! Looks like you guys all had fun at the salon though!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Brian cut Luke's hair about a month ago while Lilly and I where out so I have no pictures! But he did save the hair :)....Vincent looks so handsome! Do you have pics of Luke and Vince at Chuck E. Cheese?

terenjaxteegan said...

You need to post an "after pic." =)

Amanda Roe said...

Love that he got it cut while in his stroller - that's service! And how did you manage to get a mani/pedi and gloss on your hair with 2 kids with you? You really are Super Woman!!

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

So cute! I am glad he did well for his first time.

Rebecca Titone said...

Oh baby boy! They always look like little men after their first hair cut. Can't wait to see Bella's pretty nail! And a pretty mommy on Saturday!