April 26, 2010

It is NOT every day...

...that you get an email from MARY DANN!!!!!!!
That is right!
Here is how our conversation went...

-------------------

I am flattered you chose my article for your blog site. Tahk you!! Can you please just add a like to my site www.marydann.com and in more distinguishable “pink” color. My name Mary Dann-McNamee seems super faint and hardly visible.


Thanks Rebecca!! Really appreciate it!!

Mary
 
-------------------
 
Good Evening Mary,


Thank you SO MUCH for the email :) I fixed the article and added a link to your website. I also changed the color to black.

It is an honor to get an email from such a true inspiration and talent in our field!!!

Sincerely,

Rebecca Calagna

-------------------

Hi Rebecca!!


You are so sweet!! And Super fast!!! Thanks!!!

Your site is terrific!!

Keep up the great work!!

Mary
-------------------

Just the inspiration I needed right now!
Here is the blog post she is referring to: Why Hire a Wedding {Planner}?

5 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

that is awesome!!! okay one question though...are the misspellings hers?! lol

The Calagna Family said...

They are all HERS! Love it! :)

Rebecca Titone said...

I can't believe it! That is so fantastic! I love the changes to the site. So pretty!

Amanda Roe said...

NICE! That's so wonderful - she was probably typing on her phone!

terenjaxteegan said...

Ok Beck- this is soooooooo awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!