April 1, 2010

Strating off our Easter Fun!

We know Easter is getting close when we make our traditional Bunny cake! Isabella decided to take the Bunny cake to school for her Easter party instead of to Gram and Pop's on Sunday. She was SO PROUD of it! I think it was our best yet...strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting! YUM!





Today was the Easter party at school. She was so excited to wear her Easter dress and go on the Egg hunt. She said the Easter Bunny was going to hide the eggs really hard because they are all FOUR years old (So old, huh?!). This afternoon we ran to Costco and the grocery store (where we saw Ms. Sandra!!) to complete our errands, so we are all free to head to Grammy's house tomorrow to dye Easter eggs and make cupcakes. More Easter fun pictures to come. I can't say that I am "free" though, because I have a huge wedding on April 10th. I will be finishing up programs, menus, seating cards, flower toss cones, and bucket labels next week. I am sad that I don't have everything finished so I can play and enjoy Isabella's spring break with her. But that is life, right? I am sure we will find some fun time in there somewhere.














And if you haven't heard, Ms. Amanda (sitting right above Isabella) is going to be my "Mother's Helper" and watch my two beautiful kids on Monday and Wednesday afternoons so that I can try to get some work done during that time (from home) and build up this business. God truly blessed us with this solution; myself and my kids love Ms. Amanda and I couldn't think of anyone better suited. She said she will do some light housecleaning too...maybe I will have her vacuum here and there. Just for her to keep the kids entertained will be WONDERFUL!!! Yea for Ms. Amanda!!!!



6 comments:

Munchie's Soap Box said...

Bella looks adorable in that dress :)....that is so great that you have some help! We just got an official babysitter the past couple of months and it's made such a huge difference! Happy for you! TTYS

Meagan Kenney said...

Does Ms. Amanda travel?! Haha! What a god-send...I need a "mother's helper!" Bella's dress is super cute!

Holly Lombardo said...

great job on the cake, now i want cake. THANKS...... :)

Amanda Roe said...

That's wonderful that you'll have someone to look after the kids in the afternoons - what a great idea! Good luck with the wedding I'm sure it will be fabulous as usual.

P.S. love the bunny cake!!

terenjaxteegan said...

Isn't it funny when you see a teacher in the store- my 5th graders still get in awe when they see me. They think I live at school and eat in the cafeteria everyday! haha. Cute pics dog!
PS The wedding will turn out GREAT, they always do. Sorry, I am not gonna be there. =(

Bianca said...

I have a pretty light week at work so I can help you finish up any of the work for the wedding Sat. Just let me know!