November 1, 2009

Boo-tiful Halloween

Seriously, what a fun Halloween we had! Our family plus some awesome friends made it over for traditional chili, cornbread and treats. The kids had a BLAST trick or treating together and running around the house playing. Isabella woke up this morning and said, " I miss Halloween! That was SO GREAT Mom!" I always say it, but I will say it again...to entertain and hear family laughter in my house makes my heart so happy.


The yummy cupcakes we made the night before + my awesome cupcake stand from Grammy!
Snow White and Camryn the Witch!

Aunt Amy playing with Bub.



The Guys watching a little football.



The power of three!



All the kids before Trick or Treating minus Rebecca and her three, which we were so happy caught up with us along the route.







So excited to collect some candy.







Vince's first door!



































This was hilarious. Popi would wheel Vin right up to the door. They would put candy in his tray and he would pick it up and put it in his bucket which I was holding. It was so cute.





































My dear Caitlin! So happy to spend some time together!















I have a picture of Aunt Amy with Isabella on her first Halloween...of course I needed one with the Lil' Guy.















Oh Goodness, look at all that candy!!
PS...Happy November!This time of year always makes me nostalgic. We have a lot to look forward to this month...5th Anniversary, Thanksgiving, and Vincent's first birthday party!! Time is a flyin'.














4 comments:

Bianca said...

So sad I missed it, but looks like it was a great time!

Meagan Kenney said...

Did people just crack up at Vincent's costume? It's so one of a kind! Loved that they matched too! xoxo

Caitlin Rodriguez said...

Becky, thank you so much for inviting the kids and my family over! We had the best time, the kids woke up saying the same thing, they had such a good halloween! Thank you, love you!
xoxo!

terenjaxteegan said...

Looks like you all had fun! Was sad we had to miss it. Love the pics! They are all growing up so fast!