November 13, 2009

Quotes on Faith from a 4 year old...

  • "God has the whole world in his hands...He sleeps holding it! And he protects us from Monsters getting on Earth."
  • "The Angels hold the other side of the world!"
  • "God is really sad when I don't listen to you Mom."
  • "Mommy, is this food from God?" "Yes, Isabella." "Oh, THANK YOU GOD....this is YUMMY!!"
  • "Mommy, I'm going to Heaven soon." "I don't think so Bella." "Yah, I am...because they don't have boo-boos in Heaven. And boo-boos really hurt me and make me cry!"
  • "Is Jesus upset with me Mommy?"
  • "I am a child of God."

2 comments:

pottersworld said...

This is so Precious Becky!!! I teach 4 yr olds at Church. And some of the things they come up with just melt my heart. This is one of the reasons Jesus tells us to become like little children. They are so pure and tender at heart...

Meagan Kenney said...

How precious! Love those Catholic schools!