November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We had a very Happy Thanksgiving celebrating with our family. I love that both sides can be together and enjoy each other. We decided that we are all finding our niche and the dinners kept getting better! I had to throw up these pictures before they got lost in the birthday madness! Vincent seemed to be cranky all day yesterday. At the end of the night Isabella had a fever. In the middle of the night,Vincent woke up with a fever as well. I spent today getting ready for the birthday party tomorrow and holding a little guy. I am praying that he will feel all better tomorrow so he can enjoy his very first party! The fevers seem to be getting better...so hopefully the two are on the mend and Chris and I don't get it before tomorrow!! Chris made us dinner tonight (Cowboy Spaghetti - I told him he has to cook that one cooking club meeting!!) while I was decorating and cleaning and is now enjoying his new TV (ours broke this past week).
Sweet kids!



I love that the guys all congregate! And below are Ally and Taylor breaking the Wish Bone...it took them lots of tries. Haha.









Vincent chowin' down on his first thanksgiving dinner. And we celebrated Uncle David and Uncle Frank's birthdays!














Ahhh...what a good day!







No comments: