March 8, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 1

Alright folks, I am joining Teren and Holly on this 30 day blog challenge. Here is what we will be posting about for 30 days:

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture
If any of you wonderful friends would like to join, please do!!!

DAY 1 - Introduce, recent picture & 15 facts



Here I am ... Rebecca Anne Calagna ... 31 year old Wife, Mother of 2, Friend, Sister, Daughter and Christian ... loving, living and learning one day at a time!
15 Facts about ME ...

  1. Am a true romantic who looks forward to spending every day with my Husband, making a life and making memories.
  2. Am amazed at my two beautiful children ...am so lucky to be home with them to watch as they grow. I dreamed of being a sports photographer, college professor and stay at home Mom...at least the most important one came true!
  3. Love the feeling of a cold pillow against my face and will keep turning it over all night.
  4. Am truly blessed to grow up in the family I did ... am blessed to be alive actually, born at 2.5 lbs.
  5. Love traveling - as a family but also as a couple.
  6. Want another baby, but my Husband is on the fence.
  7. Love to cook or bake and to listen to music while I am doing it.
  8. Have anxiety which started after my miscarriage and unfortunately I have to take medicine for it.
  9. Love my computer and surfing the web on the couch, while my husband plays xbox or we watch our reality shows.
  10. Love Nikes, baseball and football, shopping, reading, wine and martinis, musicals, jewelry and hats.
  11. Love to hear my Dad singing, especially Church hymns...love church, but don't go as often as I should.
  12. Talk to my Mom every day on the phone.
  13. Can not keep anything clean.
  14. Have weight issues; need to loose 20 lbs and probably will for the rest of my life.
  15. Am an open book, overly sensitive, idealistic, have a tendency for high expectations and wear my heart on my sleeve...but that is just ME...

6 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

Woooo-hoooo! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

well I love ALL of you!
Can't wait to see the rest of the posts......I'm thinking I'm such a slacker.....haven't posted anything in over a year! lol

Meagan Kenney said...

Learned two knew things: Did not know you were born at 2.5 pounds...holy moly! And didn't know Chris "was on the fence" with another one. (* Hey Chris, three's not that bad :0))

Melanie Valencia said...

I love your honesty Becky!!!! I so look forward to reading your blog and T's blog. I love you girl!

Rebecca Titone said...

Those 20lbs follow me like the plague.
& I have to say I love everything about you.

Amanda Roe said...

So excited for the next 30 days of blog posts!!

Didn't know you were 2.5lbs either! How scary for your parents. What would I do without you??

Love you and can't wait to read everything!!