March 12, 2011

Day # 5 - Siblings

I am also going to keep this post short, as all you who read this blog know the relationship I have with my siblings. I love them all dearly, they all have amazing yet different qualities, and when we get together you can usually find us hanging out in the kitchen filling it with nonsense and laughter (and Chris and David having some weird eating challenge!)



David is the oldest. He is 42 and has been married to Julie for 21 years. AMAZING! They have 3 children who are equally as amazing...Samantha, Allison and Jacob. I have always considered my Brother to be role model, not only in profession, but in faith and family. David and Julie are Vincent's God Parents for this reason.

Jennifer is going to be FABULOUS at 40 on Monday (Happy Birthday, Sister!). She has been married to Frank for almost 4 years and has 3 beautiful daughters: Taylor, Camryn and Rylie.

Amy is 37 and has been married to Soner for 2, almost 3 years. She has a step-son Jon and Amy is Isabella's God Mother.

I have always considered my Sisters and I to have a 'power of 3'. When you have a sister, you have a built in best friend for life. These two are hilarious and like I said, can always keep me in stitches. They are gorgeous, intelligent women who are always there to offer me support, advice and unconditional love. I love them beyond anything I can express and thank them for always being there.

And last but not least, I have an amazing Brother in Law named Nick who will be 31 this year. He is so smart , funny, good natured, strong hearted and amazing. I am proud to also call him my Brother. I love him dearly and always enjoy having him around...I can always go to Nick for advice on computers and technology and we love going to Vegas together :) Right, Nick?!

1 comment:

Holly Lombardo said...

Don't you just love being the youngest?!?!?! I do!