March 23, 2011

Day # 16 - Dream House

I LOVE, LOVE my house and know it is a dream, but there are still things I would change! I will always remember the dream house that didn't pan out for us, but maybe some day the perfect one will go on sale.
My dream house:

 
  • By a Country Club (this one was by Vellano...still in Chino Hills)
  • Single Story
  • Casita by the courtyard for the pool table, video games, etc. (would love to decorate it all in sports memorabilia)
  • Very open kitchen, nook and family room
  • Open office with built in book shelves on the same side of the house as the master bedroom
  • 2 bedrooms on the other side of the house (they were decorated for a boy and a girl)
  • Backyard with spa

 
I remember walking in and thinking it was just perfect and it was home. I saw us growing old in that house together. The funny thing is, when we walked into the model of our house now, I also thought it felt like home and that it was meant to be our house.

2 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

Yep, looked at those models when we lived there too! Loved them...so awesome!

terenjaxteegan said...

I remember you talking about that house, but I love your house now. =)