March 1, 2011

Let's Get Crafty!

I did a few projects recently. The one below is my Sweet Stuff black Tshirt. It was super long, so I cut off the bottom, banded it with ribbon and then tried my hand at rolled ribbon flowers. They turned out okay for my first try :)

I was also in charge of the Player of the Game certificates for Sweet Stuff. Since there are cupcakes on everything, I cut a cupcake out of the cricut machine. On the back is where the Coach can write the name of the Player of the Game and the date. They turned out super cute!! This was my first sample, so it is a little bent.
And I lost the picture of my final project somehow. I decorated Rylie's birthday bag with Ladybugs and the word Love cut out of the cricut. Love that machine and hope to do some more crafting projects!!

2 comments:

terenjaxteegan said...

I wanna buy one of those if I get a good tax return, or a silhouette (sp) machine. =)

The Calagna Family said...

I have my Mom's cricuit right now! But I think I might want the silouhette too :) Let's compare notes!!!