March 24, 2011

Day # 17 - Something You Are Looking Forward To

This is a hard post because there is so much that I look forward to on a daily basis and in the future.

The most immediate thing I am looking forward to is gardening and planting lots of beautiful flowers. I am looking forward to weeding and straightening up my back and front yards. I am looking forward to planting Isabella's garden with her. I am looking forward to Isabella being off for the summer to play more outside. I love flowers and they make me so happy. I love having my backyard and courtyard straightened up for guests to come over for BBQs...


So, Come on ... give me some good weather!!

3 comments:

Holly Lombardo said...

you are gals are so good at that! i failed at the green thumb attempt last year!

Munchie's Soap Box said...

I'm sooo looking forward to the same ...SPRING! I did a little gardening today while there was some sun and it felt so good...can't wait to get it all pretty again :)

Amanda Roe said...

Ditto to all of that!