March 17, 2011

Day # 10 - Something You are Afraid Of

The thing I am most afraid of is Dying. It isn't because of the afterlife; I believe in God and I believe in Heaven. It is because I don't want to leave my children. They need a Mother and I want to experience all I can with them...Birthdays, Vacations, Driver's liscenses, Sports, High School Graduations, Weddings, Grandchildren... I know that only God knows when I will pass, but I pray to stay healthy and strong in order to live a very long life and I trust he knows how much my kids NEED me :)

3 comments:

Rebecca Titone said...

That is so true. Elizabeth Edwards said she just wanted to live 8 more years till her last baby was 18 and she would be happy. I was so sad when she passed last year.
I hope we all have healthy happy lives!

Meagan Kenney said...

Yep, same fear! I actually just had a physical for life insurance this morning...I would love to see my grand babies one day!

terenjaxteegan said...

I hear ya. I am scared of that too.