March 10, 2011

Day # 3 - First Love

My FIRST LOVE.....was a man named Eric Peter Karros. Yup, was pretty sure I was going to marry him. Signed my letters "Rebecca Anne Karros" (Bianca can attest to that...AND she was suppose to marry Mike Piazza...but whatever)...named my egg child, "Ashley Anne Karros" in High School...thought his mop of hair was 'oh so cute' coming out of the sides of his baseball hat...tried everything I could to be around him....still love the number 23 to this day and always get excited when I hear his voice announcing on the TV. I really don't understand why he didn't love an underage teenager such as myself??? Oh well, life moves on! I searched all over for the picture I have with just Eric and myself (that I put in a frame in my room so I could pretend he really liked me) but I couldn't find that one...so the below will have to do!



Sure, I had my high school crushes who didn't like me back...Jeff, Alex, Jacob... and a couple of boys I dated in college...Kevin and Jon...but I never LOVED any of them in the true sense of the word. I found my first TRUE LOVE when I was 19 years old and I haven't looked back. He is amazing and there is no other person I would rather spend my days with.

I will take him over Eric Karros any day!!


6 comments:

Meagan Kenney said...

LOVE seeing old pictures of you! Especially love the one of you and Chris!

Bianca said...

OMG!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this....but Amy is totally trying to move in on your MAN! I love this and totally remember the letters (which I still have somewhere I think!)...But Eric and all those others weren't your True Love...

Rebecca Titone said...

OMG I LOVE that picture of you and Chris! Great Post! Made me laugh.

Holly Lombardo said...

I love that you had the picture framed!!! So cute, hope you find it one day!

terenjaxteegan said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this too. But I am glad you ended up with Chris, the last pic is the best, brings back good memories.

Amanda Roe said...

I definitely remember the Eric love...and I remember sitting by his girlfriend at a Dodger game once and you pointed her out to me. Pretty sure he would have dated you if you were a little older at the time ;) That picture of you and Chris is funny!